¿What are the cookies own and those of third parties?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and the third party are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
¿What happens if I disable the cookies?
So that you understand the scope of disabling the cookies We show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by telephone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
¿You can remove the cookies?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove the cookies of a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
Configuration cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a cookie browser determined Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Please select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain enter partially or totally the address in the field Search cookies.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested web. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet explorer follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Go to Choices or preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In Record choose Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Go to preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy & Security, you will see the option Block cookies to set the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Launch the browser and press the key Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the check box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps may vary depending on the browser version:):
- Open Internet explorer, then More, then Setting
- You can now check or uncheck the box Allow cookies.
Cookie Advisor is a WordPress plugin
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Here is a list of cookies we use. We list them so you can choose if you want to choose to remove them or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website providers internal stats tracker to record the number of visitss
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight relative to the visitor of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.r.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.